Council Tax

If you need to contact us about deferring your council tax payments please email as soon as possible. You can apply for Council Tax Reduction here.

£150 Government Council Tax energy rebate

The Government announced support to help households with rising energy bills, including a £150 non-repayable rebate in Council Tax bills for eligible households in Bands A-D. See the page, £150 Government Council Tax energy rebate for more information about the scheme and payments.

Single Person Discount review

If you claim Single Person Discount on your Council Tax, you may receive a letter from the Council and NEC, asking you to confirm are the only adult in the property, as part of our Single Person Discount Review. You can read more on our Discounts on Council Tax page.

Information on Council Tax

Sub-categories of Council Tax