My Council Tax account service
Register for the My Council Tax online account service to view and manage your Council Tax account and sign up for e-billing.
You can also search for the Council Tax band of a property without registering for an account.
Manage your Council Tax account online
Registering for an online account gives you quick and easy access to a range of services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- View your balance, payments and bills
- View your account activity
- Make a Council Tax payment
- Download a copy bill or recovery notice
If you are getting Council Tax reduction or Housing Benefit, you can also:
- View your weekly entitlement to Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit
- View the date and amount of your next payment
- View details of how benefit is calculated
- View your claim status and start date.
Register or access a 'My Council Tax' Account
You can only access 'My Council Tax' through a My Reigate & Banstead account. Please follow the steps below if:
- you have an existing Citizen Access account - as you will need to link this service to a My Reigate & Banstead account as a one-off action
- you are registering for a 'My Council Tax' Account for the first time
You will need your Council Tax account number and your key code that can be found on your latest bill or recovery notice.
- Log in to an existing My Reigate & Banstead account or register for a new one using the green button below.
- Select the 'My Council Tax Account' service from the My Reigate & Banstead account homepage
- Choose to 'View your bill and manage your account' and complete the registration form with security questions
- You can choose to sign up for e-billing at the same time
Apply for Council Tax Reductions
You may be entitled to a reduction in your Council Tax if you are the only occupier aged over 18 in your property, you are a student, or are severely mentally impaired.