Published Monday, 30th March 2015
Then come along to the Help to Buy first time buyers show on Saturday 18 April 2015, 10.30am - 3.30pm at the Harlequin Theatre, Redhill.
If you are looking to buy your own home but cannot afford to buy a property on the open market; Help to Buy could be your solution. Help to Buy is a Government led scheme that helps you take the first steps into home ownership.
Independent financial advisers
Come along to the Help to Buy New Homes show to:
- Discover the various Help to Buy schemes
- Meet providers and developers with properties in the local area
- Gain valuable advice from specialist teams, independent financial advisers and solicitors
- Find out about existing and upcoming developments in and around Surrey
A number of products have been designed by Help to Buy to make it more affordable for first time buyers, including:
- Shared ownership: buy a percentage of a property and pay rent on the remaining share.
Equity Loan: Purchase a specific new-build properties from participating developers with a little as a 5% deposit.
You can buy a home using a home ownership option or alternatively you can rent a home for less than the market rent which allows you to save for a future deposit.
No need to book, just pop in at The Harlequin Theatre Warwick Quadrant, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1NN.
Visit the Help to Buy East and South website for further information including eligibility for the scheme, how to apply and finding a home.