Corporate Plan 2011-15
This section is about the Corporate Plan 2011-15 and our services and investment plans.
In response to the continued economic uncertainty and the announcement that government funding to councils is set to reduce by 28 per cent over the next four years, the Council has reviewed its services and investment plans.
The Council has produced a new Corporate Plan, which sets out its priorities to 2015 and was adopted in February 2011. It is important that the plan remains current and reflects the needs of the borough. The first review of the plan was undertaken in 2012 using a borough profile to identify the key issues in Reigate and Banstead, which were then discussed through workshop forums in order to inform changes to the plan.
The Plan proposes to continue delivering good quality services to residents and a substantial programme of investment including:
- improved recycling and refuse collection arrangements to increase recycling levels
- support for the local economy and businesses
- support for young people
- the completion of the Horley Leisure Centre in 2012
- the refurbishment of Donyngs Leisure Centre in Redhill during 2011/12
- a new Leisure Centre in Banstead
- significant investment in the regeneration of Horley, Redhill, Preston and Merstham.
- Corporate Plan 2011-15 (PDF document [589.2Kb])
- Borough quality of life profile (PDF document [2.3Mb])
Last updated : 13/08/2012