Family support team - Process/ what to expect
Pages in Family support team - Process/ what to expect
1. How to refer
Referrals for support should be made by completing a request for support form through the Childrens Single Point of Access (C-SPA), who will determine if the Family Support Programme is the most suitble service for you.
- To give consent
- To live in Reigate & Banstead, Mole Valley or Tandridge
- To have complex needs such as:
- Child who Needs Help – A child needing an Early Help response
- Education – Enabling children to access and engage in education
- Work & Financial Exclusion – Helping adults off out work related benefits, managing debt and preventing homelessness.
- Crime or Anti-Social behaviour – Working with families to stop their criminal or antisocial behaviour
- Domestic Abuse – Supporting families that are currently experiencing domestic abuse or have been over the last year.
- Health Problems – Supporting families to engage with services around their health needs
Further information is available at Contact Children's Services (Surrey CC)