Funding for local voluntary and community organisations
Pages in Funding for local voluntary and community organisations
- 1. Council grants and subsidies
- 2. Creating Healthy Communities grants
- 3. You are here: Rental grant subsidy
- 4. In-kind support
- 5. Banstead Neighbourhood Fund 2023/24
3. Rental grant subsidy
The granting of this subsidy is for charitable or community organisations with a lease or licence on council land or property.
- A Rental Grant Subsidy can be applied for by not-for-profit organisations that benefit the community (such as registered charities, Community Interest Companies and sports clubs) when starting or renewing a lease or licence with Reigate and Banstead Borough Council. When a lease or license has been agreed, organisations complete a Rental Grant Subsidy Application Form to be returned to the community partnerships team email@example.com. The application is assessed taking into consideration how the organisation benefits the community. Once approved, the organisation is notified via email. The Council’s Property team will finalise the lease/licence arrangements. The process from completion of the Rental Grant Subsidy application to notification is approximately 8-12 weeks.
To request a copy of the Rental Grant Subsidy application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org