Reigate & Banstead 2025
Pages in Reigate & Banstead 2025
- 1. You are here: Reigate & Banstead 2025
- 2. Reporting on our progress
- 3. How we developed the plan
- 4. Associated strategies
Our five year plan
Reigate & Banstead 2025 explains the Council’s priorities for the next five years and how we will deliver services to those living, working and spending time in our borough.
This includes things like how we will deliver leisure and housing services, neighbourhood services (including parks and refuse collection), our plans to tackle climate change and how we will support our towns, villages and local businesses.
What we do
Reigate & Banstead 2025 is relevant to the range of services and activities that the Council delivers. This includes:
- waste & Recycling
- street cleaning
- Council car parks
- Council greenspaces and allotments
- housing register and homelessness services
- collection of local taxes and counter-fraud services
- leisure centres and community centres
- local Plan and planning applications
- community safety, community development and family support
- business support
- licensing and environmental health
Other services that residents benefit from are carried out by other organisations, for example Surrey County Council, which is responsible for highways maintenance, on street parking, education, libraries and adult and children's services.
- Reigate & Banstead 2025: Our five year plan (PDF)
- Reigate & Banstead 2025: Summary (PDF)
- Reigate & Banstead 2025: Plan on a page (PDF)
If you have any difficulties viewing these documents, please contact the council:
- telephone: 01737 276 000
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the Communications or Corporate Policy teams will be happy to assist.