Pages in Council Tax e-billing
1. Sign up to Council Tax e-billing
Paperless billing helps us to save on costs for the Council Taxpayer and reduce our carbon footprint.
Steps to sign up for e-billing
You'll need your Council Tax account number to sign up for e-billing.
- Log into an existing My Reigate & Banstead account, or register for a new one if you don't have one
- Select 'Sign up for Council Tax e-billing' from the options on the My Reigate & Banstead homepage to take you to the My Council Tax Account service
- Follow the instructions to 'Sign up for Council Tax e-billing' and enter the name and email of the bill payer, your Council Tax account number, and answer one of the security questions.
- To view your bills you'll need to add the 'My Council Tax' service to your My Reigate & Banstead account by answering an additional security question. You can do this later if you prefer.
Send us your feedback
We want to make sure the sign up process is as straightforward as possible, whilst remaining secure. If you would like to send us feedback once you've signed up, please complete our short feedback survey.
Help to get online
Support is available locally if you want to improve your computer and internet skills.