If you are looking for help with accessing technology and using the internet, here is some of the support that’s available locally.
- Our community centres have computers you can use, as well as computer tuition and Tech Volunteers. Visit the Community Centres webpages to find out what each centre has to offer and how to contact them.
- Surrey Libraries provide free one-to-one support with its Digital Buddy scheme (Surrey County Council). Phone Surrey County Council’s Community helpline on 0300 200 1008 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or email email@example.com
- Tech Angels can loan you a device and help you learn how to use it within your own home. To refer yourself or someone you know visit surreycoalition.org.uk, call 01483 456 558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merstham Community Facility Trust offer free IT support sessions on Thursdays, between 2 and 4pm. To book an appointment call 01737 333 461 or email email@example.com
- Surrey County Council's going online and using smart technology (SCC) has more information about organisations providing support and some video guides.
- Surrey Information Point has a list of basic computer sessions which are offered throughout the year.
- Abilitynet provides a range of support to help disabled people get the most from their home computers, tablets and smartphones.
For information about Staying safe online and avoiding cyber scams.