Pages in Redstone Cemetery
- 1. You are here: Redstone Cemetery
- 2. Redstone Cemetery Cremated Remains Memorial Schemes
- 3. Natural burial area at Redstone Cemetery
- 4. Redstone Cemetery Chapel
Opened in 1932 Redstone Cemetery is located in Redhill, Surrey. Set on a hillside in 16 acres of colourful well-tended open countryside, it offers magnificent views over Surrey and Sussex from its elevated position.
The ambience of the cemetery is one of tranquillity and natural beauty, with many visitors frequently returning to visit the resting place of their loved one, to tend memorials, leave flowers or simply to feel comforted.
The cemetery is open to the public every day of the year from 7.30am with pedestrian access available until dusk. The cemetery is closed to vehicles after 4.30pm on weekdays but remains open until dusk at weekends and on Public Holidays.
You are able to park inside the cemetery along the main drive and around the chapel.
- View the Redstone Cemetery Leaflet (PDF)
- Find the Redstone Cemetery on Google Maps.
- View Cemeteries Fees & Charges
- View Redstone Cemetery Babies Memorial Garden
Redstone Cemetery Burial Searches
Burial records for both Redstone and Reigate Cemeteries are kept at Redstone Cemetery. We are able to help those tracing their family tree by producing a list of people buried with a particular surname, as well as plans showing where specific graves are located.
For further information and to book an appointment please contact