Garden waste service
Pages in Garden waste service
- 1. You are here: Garden waste service
- 2. Manage my membership
To join and enjoy the benefits of our garden waste service you will first need to register for, or login to your My Reigate & Banstead account.
- This service will provide garden waste collections every other week from the roadside edge of your property or if suitable the communal bin area
- A single annual fee includes the rental of a single brown 240 litre wheelie bin (you can rent up to 10 bins, each bin costs an annual subscription)
- The wheelie bin is delivered within three weeks of applying
- If there is a brown bin at the property, please remember to tick the box that states there is a brown bin at the property
- The fee pays for the collection service and the wheelie bin remains the property of the Council
- The wheelie bin supplied maybe second-hand
- The Council may be unable to offer the service due to operational or access reasons
What can I put in the garden waste bin
Manage your account
You can manage many aspects of your garden waste membership online through your My Reigate & Banstead account - this includes moving house, additional bins, replacement bins, unwanted bins and cancelling the service. For further details please see manage my membership.
Other options for your garden waste
- Surrey Environment Partnership website - as members, Surrey residents can purchase a discounted compost bin.
- Community recycling centres (Surrey County Council website) - you can dispose of your garden waste at the tip, at either Epsom or Earlswood.