Support for Older People or Vulnerable People
Pages in Support for Older People or Vulnerable People
- 1. Handy Person Service
- 2. Support to live independently (lifeline alarms)
- 3. Community Centres
- 4. Help with your waste bin
- 5. Accessible allotments
- 6. Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- 7. Money support
- 8. You are here: Carers and carer support
- 9. Leisure centres
- 10. Other services for older people
8. Carers and carer support
Action for Carers supports people aged 5-95 who are looking after a relative or friend. This includes benefits help, advocacy, practical training, workshops, wellbeing events, support groups, free resources and more. They also advise and train professionals who work with unpaid carers.
Crossroads Care Surrey supports unpaid carers by providing a range of services designed to support those caring for people of all ages, with various health conditions and disabilities.