Support for Older People or Vulnerable People

Pages in Support for Older People or Vulnerable People

  1. 1. Handy Person Service
  2. 2. You are here: Support to live independently (lifeline alarms)
  3. 3. Community Centres
  4. 4. Help with your waste bin  
  5. 5. Accessible allotments
  6. 6. Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
  7. 7. Money support
  8. 8. Carers and carer support
  9. 9. Leisure centres
  10. 10. Other services for older people

2. Support to live independently (lifeline alarms)

Mole Valley Life (who are operated by Mole Valley District Council) provide the Support to live independently (lifeline alarms) service for Reigate & Banstead borough.

Mole Valley Life offer a range of easy to use, lifeline alarm and technology enabled care solutions to vulnerable and /or older residents who may require assistance in their everyday lives; providing them with independence, security and peace of mind at the touch of a button, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For enquiries, please e-mail or call 01372 204500.

Raven Housing Trust offer an enhanced support service, generally for over 55 year olds. Please visit the website to find out more. 

Raven Housing Extra Support