Season tickets terms and conditions
Pages in Season tickets terms and conditions
- 1. You are here: Season tickets
- 2. Flexible season tickets
1. Season tickets
The following terms and conditions are subject to review and as such, the Council’s current terms and conditions at the time of application will prevail.
1. The season ticket must be displayed in the front windscreen of the vehicle so that it is clearly visible at all times.
2. A season ticket may only be used in the Council’s Pay & Display Car Park stated on the season ticket.
3. The season ticket is not transferable between vehicles unless prior arrangement made.
4. A season ticket cannot be photocopied. Where two vehicle registrations are present on a season ticket, the season ticket must be transferred between vehicles.
5. All season tickets begin on 1st of a calendar month. This application form must be received at least 10 working days in advance of the commencement month to guarantee sufficient time for processing & dispatch.
6. Some of the council’s car parks have a maximum stay of 3 hours parking, and any short term parking restrictions must be adhered to.
7. Failure to display a season ticket or overstaying in a short term car park or space will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
8. Season tickets are not available in person from the Earlswood Depot.
9. A season ticket does not guarantee a parking space.
10. The Council reserves the right to refuse issue of a season ticket.
11. If a season ticket has not been used in accordance with the terms and conditions, the Council reserves the right to withdraw the season ticket.
12. The season ticket may only be used for motorcars licensed as private orgoods vehicles not exceeding 30cwt unladen weight or 6’6” in height.
13. The terms and provisions of the Council’s current off-street parking order areimplied in this agreement.
14. Refunds can be obtained on full calendar months only, original permit must be returned and an administration charge will apply.
15. Any omissions of information may result in a delay in the issue of a Season Ticket. The application will not be processed if not signed and dated. Photocopies of applications cannot be accepted as we can only process application forms with an original signature.