Our 5 year plan
We have adopted a 5 year plan for the 2015-20 period. The plan, developed following extensive research and consultation, explains how we will prioritise our resources and deliver our services to the people living and working in the borough.
The plan was developed using evidence from our borough profile, stakeholder feedback and market research. The borough profile (downloadable below) provides a wealth of information regarding the demographics of Reigate and Banstead. The plan is based around a vision for the borough, with priorities set around three key themes.
Our vision for the future
Going forward our vision is for a leading Council recognised by our residents, peers and partners.
- Deliver quality services and support
- Provide value for money
- Make the borough a great place to live
- Be flexible and sustainable, responding to the needs and demands of our borough, residents and businesses
- Be an increasingly commercial organisation
The 5 year plan outlines the priorities that we have set ourselves to deliver our vision.
There are 13 priorities, based around three themes:
- People: supporting residents to enjoy healthy and happy lifestyles
- Place: A great place to live and work
- Organisation: a great Council
The plan expands on each priority, setting out our objective and examples of the activities that will support it, together with the desired outcomes and the indicators that we will use to measure our success.
The full plan can be downloaded below.