Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Reigate & Banstead’s virtual Remembrance Sunday service – 28th October 2020
Residents are being encouraged to honour Remembrance Sunday from the safety of their homes this year.
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council supports local families in need – 27th October 2020
From today, Reigate & Banstead Borough Council is offering free meals to all children and young adults up to 19 years old this half term at The Harlequin Theatre in Redhill.
Providing a local crematorium for bereaved families – 16th October 2020
The Council is proposing to build a crematorium and memorial garden in the borough to provide a more local service for bereaved families.
Reigate & Banstead has highlighted several concerns with the Government’s proposed Changes to the current planning system via a robust formal response, as part of the recent public consultation.
Surrey Leaders welcome the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government’s (MHCLG’s) recent announcement and clarity on local government reorganisation.
Memorial Park, Redhill and Priory Park, Reigate have been recognised again this year as some of the very best green spaces, by achieving coveted Green Flag status in this global award scheme.
Surrey wins millions to keep homes warm and lower energy bills – 12th October 2020
£6.2 million has been made available to help 600 Surrey households save money on their energy bills.
Residents have named Reigate & Banstead’s new rubbish trucks.
Two former councillors honoured for outstanding service to the borough – 25th September 2020
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council has honoured two former councillors for their long and outstanding service to residents of the borough and the Council.
NHS COVID-19 app launches – 24th September 2020
NHS COVID-19 app launches to help control coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission.
- Brexit – 19th October 2020
- Test and Trace Support Payment Privacy Notice – 9th October 2020
- Test and Trace Support Payment – 9th October 2020
- Redstone & Reigate Cemetery fees and charges – 7th October 2020
- Proposal to provide a local crematorium – 7th October 2020
- Delivering Change in Horley Town Centre – 10th September 2020
- Virtual and outdoor activities – 25th August 2020
- Merstham Recreation Ground refurbishment – 18th August 2020
- Dogs PSPO consultation – 10th August 2020
- Pavement Licence Applications (Business and Planning Act 2020) – 23rd July 2020
- Review of Redhill PSPO: summary consultation report – 16th October 2020
- Borough News Autumn 2020 word version – 16th October 2020
- Borough News Autumn 2020 – 16th October 2020
- Current permit – 13th October 2020
- Public Inspection advert 2019-20 – 5th October 2020
- Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2019-20 – 5th October 2020
- Record of payments 2019-20 – 1st October 2020
- Trade Union Facility Time 2019-20 – 29th September 2020
- Depot Appointment Instructions_accessible – 28th September 2020
- Consort's Charity Walk Route Map – 28th August 2020
The Children's Trust's Halloween Quiz – 22nd October 2020
It's no secret that we love a good quiz at The Children's Trust. That's why we have decided to organise a spooktacular quiz to mark the festive period.
The Massive Get Together – 15th September 2020
For the first time, 10 cherished UK charities are uniting to respond against the impact that COVID-19 has had on them.
East Surrey College Open Event – 10th September 2020
Our Open Events are the perfect opportunity to find out all the information you need to take your next steps!
Start Your Own Business – 8th September 2020
The two-week course (second session 24/9/2020) is aimed at those considering starting their own business.
Buying and Selling Online – 21st August 2020
Participants will learn how to buy goods and services online and identify websites that could save them money when purchasing goods and services.
Using Facebook to Promote Your Charity – 21st August 2020
How to create a Facebook page for your charity.
East Surrey College // Late Enrolment Event – 10th August 2020
Take advantage of our late enrolment event on Saturday 5 September 2020, 10:00 – 13:00 to apply and enrol.
Interactive virtual event hosted on Zoom. People can join in by buying the wine from Unwind or simply by buying from their local supermarket.
Orpheus Centre Virtual Open Day – 2nd July 2020
Orpheus Centre announces first virtual Open Week
Banstead Village May Fayre – 19th June 2020
There will be a parade (which starts at 11.30 am ) of nearly 2,000 people , followed by by the crowning of the May Queen.There will also be stalls ,and various display teams.