Council tax online forms

You can pay Council Tax, apply for discounts and tell us about changes of address online.

Online forms

Notify us:

Apply for:

Respond to a review letter:


  • Contact Us online form for general enquiries - You will need to select the "None of the above" option on the first list on this form, as selecting Council Tax will point back to the online forms page. You will then be able to select Council Tax on the second list.

About Council Tax

Reigate & Banstead Borough Council collects council tax for ourselves (11 per cent of your bill), Surrey police (14 per cent) and Surrey County Council (75 per cent).

This income goes towards services provided throughout the year.

In the case of the Borough Council these include waste collection, street cleaning, benefits, planning, environmental health, housing services, and managing the parks, open spaces, leisure centres, day centres and the Harlequin Theatre.

Residents in Horley and Salfords and Sidlow pay a little bit more to fund the services provided by Horley Town Council and Salfords and Sidlow Parish Council.

How much you pay

How much you pay is calculated by the value of your property at 1 April 1991.

Property values are assessed and banded from Band A (the least expensive) to Band H (the most expensive), with the owners of larger properties paying more council tax.