Report inconsiderate parking
Please note we have limited powers to deal with inconsiderate parking. You may also need to report your issue to Surrey Police or Surrey County Council.
Details on who to contact are below.
Only the Police have power to deal with:
- a blocked driveway and you need to get out now
- someone blocking the pavement, grass verge or cycle lane where there are no road markings (please note not all cycle lanes are enforceable)
- dangerous parking on bend or junction
To report any of these issues call Surrey police on 101.
For more information visit Surrey Police - Nuisance parking.
Surrey County Council
If there is reoccurring inconsiderate parking you can also contact Surrey County Council for yellow lines, marked bays or residents only schemes to be introduced. For more information on this visit the parking review process on the Surrey County Council website.
Report these parking issues to us
If you use the online form below we may be able to issue a parking fine (PCN) for:
- blocked driveways (but if you need immediate action to get out, then report to police by calling 101)
- parking on a school keep clear area (please note not all sites are enforceable)
- dropped kerb (crossover) blocking
- parking on yellow lines (except disabled blue badge holders who are permitted to park)
- being in a time restricted bay for longer than allowed
- bus stop parking
- taxi rank parking by anything other than a registered hackney carriage taxi.
- parking in a loading bay when not loading or delivering
- Blocked pavements, grass verges or cycle lanes where road markings are present (please report these under the restriction breached e.g. double yellow lines)
Before you fill in the form
More information helps us, so if you can note any of these things before filling in the form:
- vehicle registration, make, colour
Parking around schools
We are aware of the many issues surrounding parking near schools in the area and are working with the police and Joint Enforcement Team on this issue. We visit schools and work with them on these problems. So in some cases it is best to flag issues with the Head Teacher and we can work directly with them.