Report inconsiderate parking

Inconsiderate Parking Update:

As of the 1st April 2023, Surrey County Council have taken back responsibility for the management of on-street parking and the enforcement of related parking regulations.

To report Inconsiderate Parking please contact Surrey County Council at

For more information please visit

Surrey Police

Only the Police have power to deal with:

  • a blocked driveway and you need to get out now
  • someone blocking the pavement, grass verge or cycle lane where there are no road markings (please note not all cycle lanes are enforceable)
  • dangerous parking on bend or junction

To report any of these issues call Surrey police on 101.

For more information visit Surrey Police - Nuisance parking.