- You will need to know your premises non domestic rateable value, this will determine your application fee.
- You will need to have a completed electronic copy of your club declaration and club rules to upload as part of your application.
- Know what activities and times are proposed at the premises (please read relevant 'Help' sections within the online form to confirm whether a licence is required for a specific activity).
- Know the proposed days and hours the premise will be open.
- Know what steps will be taken to promote the licensing objectives (prevention of crime and disorder, public safety, prevention of public nuisance and protection of children from harm).
- A suitably detailed plan of the premise will need to be provided via upload on the online form.
- Please ensure you have a credit or debit card available to pay the prescribed fee.
- A copy of your application and consent form will be sent onto all responsible authorities e.g Police, Trading Standards, Local Planning Authority etc.
Further in depth information and guidance can be found in the following sections below.
You are required to upload the following via the online forms 'Upload Files' page:
- a plan of the premise.
- completed Club Declaration Form.