Vary or transfer a premises licence
Pages in Vary or transfer a premises licence
1. Minor variation
On this page you can make a minor variation/change to your premise licence.
The changes that can be dealt with by a minor variation application include:
- minor changes to the structure or layout of premises.
- small adjustments to the licensing hours.
- the removal of out-of-date irrelevant or unenforceable conditions or adding volunteered conditions.
- the addition of certain licensable activities.
- the removal of a licensable activity.
The minor variations process can't be used to:
- add the retail or supply of alcohol to a licence.
- extend licensing hours for the sale or supply of alcohol at any time between 11pm and 7am.
- increase the amount of time during which alcohol may be sold by retail or supplied on any day.
- extend the period for which the licence or certificate has effect.
- transfer the licence or certificate from one premises to another or vary substantially the premises to which it relates.
- specify, in a premises licence, an individual as the premises supervisor.
- add the sale by retail or supply of alcohol as an activity authorised by a licence or certificate.
- disapply the mandatory conditions relating to a designated premises supervisor (there is a separate process by which community premises can apply for this).