The Rise, Marketfield Way
Pages in The Rise, Marketfield Way
1. The Rise
New homes, cinema and entertainment venue in Redhill
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council is transforming Redhill town centre with a brand-new leisure, retail and residential development - The Rise - that will turn the western side of Marketfield Way and the end of the High Street into a vibrant destination.
The site comprises a 0.59 hectare site made up of the Council's former Marketfield Way surface car park and a group of retail and commercial buildings fronting 18-44 High Street.
Features of the scheme will include:
- a new multi-screen cinema, boutique bowling and a diner run by cinema operator The Light
- a Tesco Express
- seven units for restaurants and shops on the ground and first floors
- 150 new one and two bedroom homes to be rented through private housing provider Kooky.
- landscaping and public space improvements including a 'galleria' pedestrian route through the site flanked by shops and restaurants.
Read more: www.theriseredhill.co.uk
Find out what's happened on site so far and what's coming up in our project update newsletters for The Rise development at Marketfield Way.
- Marketfield Way development newsletter - Issue 5 July 2022
- Marketfield Way development newsletter - Issue 4 December 2021
- Marketfield Way development newsletter - Issue 3 August 2021
- Marketfield Way development newsletter - Issue 2 March 2021
- Marketfield Way development newsletter - Issue 1 December 2020
You can also keep up to date by following VINCI’s dedicated project Twitter feed @marketfieldway
You can use the planning application search for more information on this development using its planning reference numbers:
Please contact email@example.com for further information.