We are closed for Christmas 24 December to 28 December and on 1 January. In case of an emergency outside of normal office hours, you can use the following numbers:
- Reigate and Banstead Borough Council: 0151 221 2938
- Raven Housing Trust: 0300 123 3399
- Surrey County Council for Roads/Highways: 08701 266060.
Note: the numbers above are for emergency use only during the following times:
- Monday to Friday 4pm to 10am. However if you know the name of the person or department you wish to speak to you can use our automated switch board service from 8.45am and until 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday all day
- other times that the council is closed (for example public holidays and Christmas closure).
Other organisations to contact for emergency welfare support
- Surrey County Council's Community Helpline: 0300 200 1008 is open 9am to 5pm on Christmas Eve (closed 25 to 28 December and New Year's Day)
- Red Cross Coronavirus support line: 0808 1963651 is open daily 10am - 6pm - Red Cross can help with feelings of loneliness, isolation and grief; as well as helping to get food and medicine for those in need
- Mental health: if you are concerned about your mental health and need advice or support call:
- 24hr NHS helpline: 0800 915 4644
- Samaritans: 116 123
- Domestic abuse: if you are being frightened, hurt or abused by a partner or family member call:
- East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services: 01737 771350
- 24hr National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- 999 if you feel your life is in immediate danger. Domestic abuse is a crime.
- Bereavement support: if you need advice, information or support following a bereavement, whenever or however the death occurred, contact:
- Cruse Bereavement Care - 01737 772834 or 0844 477 9400