Street naming and numbering
Pages in Street naming and numbering
5. I can't find my address
Check your address details
You can check your address details in the following ways:
- Try finding your address on our Where I Live (iShare) service.
- Check your postcode is listed correctly using the postcode finder (Royal Mail website).
- Use the find my address website service to find your UPRN (Unique Property Reference Number - GovUK website), address authority and also county authority.
if your details are incorrect contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will update your entry.
Reasons why your address cannot be found
Here are some reasons why an address cannot be found:
- The property is a new build (not yet registered for council tax or street name and numbering).
- A previous owner may have changed the house name and not registered the change.
- The property may have the wrong classification in our official address database.
- The address may be located in a different borough.
If you still have a problem with your address then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org