Bulky waste collections
Pages in Bulky waste collections
- 1. You are here: Bulky waste collections
Coronavirus and bulky waste
We are currently not providing this service due to prioritising available resources. In the meantime, if you’re considering using a private waste carrier it is your responsibility to make sure they are licensed. You can check that a waste carrier has a licence here
Before getting rid of unwanted furniture, please consider other reuse options. You can contact Furnistore who can give furniture, in good condition, a new home.
Some details about the domestic bulky waste service:
- We collect most common domestic household items from outside of domestic properties but there are some exceptions. Please refer to our Prohibited Items list.
- We will only collect the items you list, bookings cannot be changed or cancelled. You can book a collection on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Fridges and freezers are collected on Wednesdays.
- All collections take place between 6am and 2:30pm.
- Items for collection must be placed outside at the front of the property, be accessible and visible for collection. Collection staff do not enter homes, sheds, garages or outbuildings.
- Items that are not presented correctly, are too dangerous to handle or are unsafe to transport, will not be collected. A minimum charge applies and all charges are non-refundable.