Bulky waste collections
Pages in Bulky waste collections
- 1. You are here: Bulky waste collections
- 2. Prohibited items
Before getting rid of unwanted furniture, please consider other reuse options. You can contact Furnistore who can give furniture, in good condition, a new home.
Use the form below to:
- Select which items you want collected
- Choose a collection date
Please note, the prices will automatically update on the top right of the screen as you select your items in the form.
Book a bulky waste collection online form
Some details about the domestic bulky waste service:
- We collect most common domestic household items from outside of domestic properties but there are some exceptions. Please refer to our Prohibited Items list.
- We will only collect the items you list, bookings cannot be changed or cancelled. You can book a collection on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Fridges and freezers are collected on Wednesdays.
- All collections take place between 6am and 2:30pm.
- If you live in a flat, do not leave items at the collection point more than 48hrs prior to collection and put a notice on items. This helps to cut down on flytipping
- We do not carry out house clearance.
- We do not carry out garden clearance.
- Items for collection must be placed outside at the front of the property, be accessible and visible for collection. Collection staff do not enter homes, sheds, garages or outbuildings and cannot carry items up or down stairs/steps.
- Items that are not presented correctly, are too dangerous to handle or are unsafe to transport, will not be collected. A minimum charge applies and all charges are non-refundable.