Bulky waste collections
Pages in Bulky waste collections
- 1. You are here: Bulky waste collections
This service is currently not available
We are currently not providing this service due to prioritising available resources.
Before getting rid of unwanted furniture, please consider other reuse options. You can contact Furnistore who can give furniture, in good condition, a new home.
Some details about the domestic bulky waste service:
- We collect most common domestic household items from outside of domestic properties but there are some exceptions. Please refer to our Prohibited Items list.
- We will only collect the items you list, bookings cannot be changed or cancelled. You can book a collection on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Fridges and freezers are collected on Wednesdays.
- All collections take place between 6am and 2:30pm.
- Items for collection must be placed outside at the front of the property, be accessible and visible for collection. Collection staff do not enter homes, sheds, garages or outbuildings.
- Items that are not presented correctly, are too dangerous to handle or are unsafe to transport, will not be collected. A minimum charge applies and all charges are non-refundable.