Revenues, Benefits, Fraud and Recovery - Business services
Revenues, benefits and fraud services
Keeping it in the public sector, solutions that work
Our offer is a competitively priced bespoke support for Revenues & Benefits, Fraud Investigations and debt recovery, to help councils and organisations through difficult periods or where specialist help is needed.
Our approach is to meet with you and discuss the particular needs of your service, and the best ways to help you with these. It may be that support is needed in different parts of the service, in which case we can agree how we can provide support over these different areas. It could be that you have experienced difficulty in recruiting to a specialist post.
Our aim is to ensure that your service’s needs are met, whilst generating savings or reducing additional costs on expensive temporary staff. A fee would be agreed between us depending on the type of work in scope and the skills of the staff needed to perform those roles.
Our agreement is designed to be flexible, allowing changes or alterations to be made at any time. If there is a small change we would always hope to be able to make the change without any extra charge or any formal change to the agreement.
- Council Tax and Business Rates – billing and recovery
- System support – Northgate’s Iworld, document imaging/workflow and other systems e.g. on line forms
- Debt recovery – former tenant arrears, benefit overpayments and other debts
- Fraud investigations – housing fraud, Council Tax/NNDR investigations, property inspections
- Financial investigations – investigations and prosecution under the Proceeds of Crime Act, compensation and confiscation orders
- Housing Benefit appeals – preparation and presentation, at First Tier and Upper Tribunal stages, reconsiderations and complex cases
There may be other areas of work that we can also discuss with you, and welcome the opportunity to talk through any possibilities with you.
“Lastly, thank you both for your detailed updates and our meetings over the past year. I’m extremely pleased with the progress made so far and the good relationship between MGHA and RBBC.” – housing provider
“I just wanted to say thanks for the loan of Paul. He has been fantastic and a real credit to your team, and I would have no doubt in using the scheme again in the future.” – local authority
“So I think it’s time to say thank you very much for all your help and we can manage ourselves now. If you could pass our thanks on to your staff as well please as it was much appreciated.” – local authority