Pages in R&Be active
- 3. You are here: Specsavers Surrey Youth Games 2018
- 4. Star for a Night
3. Specsavers Surrey Youth Games 2018
The Specsavers Surrey Youth Games in a countywide sports competition held annually in June. In the lead up to the Games there are free sports coaching sessions for up to 8 weeks for young people in school yrs 3+ held across Reigate and Banstead at local schools and sports clubs. The sessions are designed for beginners. We welcome anyone who would like to give a new sport a try!
- Badminton - school years 5-9
- Girls Football - school years 3-6
- Hockey - school years 5&6
- Judo - school years 3-8
- Girls Netball - schools years 5-8
- Girls Rugby - school years 5&6
- Squash - school years 3-8
- Tennis - school year 3
- Boccia - school years 3-11 (for young people with a disability)
For details about Specsavers Surrey Youth Games training, including dates and times, view the leaflet here
The Specsavers Surrey Youth Games competition will be held on 23 & 24 June 2018 in Guildford and Woking. Reigate and Banstead teams will be selected from the free training sessions.
Registration opens March 2018, more information can be found on the Active Surrey website.
Could you spare two hours a week to help at one of the above sports? We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who can support our qualified coaches. Young volunteers welcome, the Specsavers Surrey Youth Games is a perfect opportunity to complete the volunteering section of your D of E.
Catherine Gibson 01737 276125 or email email@example.com