Pages in R&Be active
- 1. R&Be active
- 2. You are here: School holiday activities
2. School holiday activities
The council's R&Be Active school holiday activities run during February, Easter, Summer and October half terms. We offer a range of free and low cost activities for 5-10 and 11-15 year olds.
This page will be updated with February half term details soon. If you would like to be added to our mailing list to recieve information about holiday activities directly to your mailbox please contact us.
Holiday activities at our Better leisure centres
Our Better leisure centres are offering a wide range of activities for children of all ages during the school holidays. Bubble Football, gymnastics, basketball, junior exercise classes, soft play, splash and more.
- Donyngs Leisure Centre Linkfield Lane, Redhill, RH1 1DP. Tel: 01737 764732. Download the Donyngs activity programme here.
- Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, RH6 8SP. Tel: 01293 784075. Download the Horley activity programme here.
- Tadworth Leisure Centre, Preston Manor Road, Tadworth, KT20 5FB. Tel: 01737 361933.
Other local activities
The following activities are not run by us but are taking place in the borough. For further information on these activities, please contact the providers directly.
- Sovereign Youth Club school years 7-11 (PDF)
- Twister LGBT Group (PDF)
- Alive 'N' Kicking Healthy Lifestyle Programme
- Junior Tennis Coaching in Redhill (PDF)
- Urban Ballers Basketball - ongoing (PDF)
- YMCA East Surrey Yip4Youth - activities for young people with disabilities (PDF)
- Youth Drop In - 12 - 18 yrs, Thursdays, Redhill, Ongoing
For more information on R&Be active activities please contact:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 01737 276322