Pages in R&Be active
- 1. R&Be active
- 2. You are here: School holiday activities
2. School holiday activities
This page is about some exciting activities planned for young people in Reigate and Banstead during the school holidays.
R&Be Active this October
Stay active with a range of activities for 5-15 year olds during October half term.
Download the R&Be Active October half term booklet to view the programme.
How to book
- You do not need to book for free activities.
- For paid activities, please complete one booking form per child.
- Email your booking form/s directly to the activity provider indicating the session date/time you would like to book.
- Once you have received confirmation that a space is available, make payment directly with the activity provider.
- If you have any questions about your booking, please contact the activity provider directly.
- If you are in receipt of benefits or if you have a looked after child you may be entitled to a 50% discount. To apply, please email your booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check your eligibility. Once accepted we will provide you with a discount code to send to the activity provider with your booking form.
Show in a Day
- Star Steppers
- 07810 808 228
Glow in the Dark Squash
- Clare Wright
- 07494 461 632
- Max Force
- 07711 900 826
Girls’ Rugby Taster Session
- Let's Golf
- 01293 826800
Take Part Arts Festival
Holiday activities at our Better leisure centres
Our Better leisure centres are offering a wide range of activities for children of all ages during the school holidays. Bubble Football, gymnastics, basketball, junior exercise classes, soft play, splash and more.
- Donyngs Leisure Centre Linkfield Lane, Redhill, RH1 1DP. Tel: 01737 764732. Download the Donyngs activity programme here.
- Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, RH6 8SP. Tel: 01293 784075. Download the Horley activity programme here.
- Tadworth Leisure Centre, Preston Manor Road, Tadworth, KT20 5FB. Tel: 01737 361933.
Other local activities
The following activities are not run by us but are taking place in the borough. For further information on these activities, please contact the providers directly.
- Sovereign Youth Club school years 7-11 (PDF)
- Twister LGBT Group (PDF)
- Alive 'N' Kicking Healthy Lifestyle Programme
- Junior Tennis Coaching in Redhill (PDF)
- Urban Ballers Basketball - ongoing (PDF)
- YMCA East Surrey Yip4Youth - activities for young people with disabilities (PDF)
- Youth Drop In - 12 - 18 yrs, Thursdays, Redhill, Ongoing
For more information on R&Be active activities please contact:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 01737 276322