Lady Neville Recreation Ground
Lady Neville Park Banstead
The Lady Neville recreation ground is named after the wife of a local High Court judge who purchased the land in 1895 when it was put up for sale as building plots. Their daughter, Miss Edith Neville gifted the land to the parish as a recreation ground in 1925.
Based off Banstead High Street the recreation ground houses a cricket club, bowling green and a newly refurbished Multi Use Games Area and Play Area.
Lady Neville Rec Ground,
Pistachios in the Park run the café in the park serving hot drinks and food daily.
Tennis is free at Lady Neville just turn up and play no need to book a court.