This section contains information about the Council owned cemeteries in Redhill and Reigate.
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council provide a choice of burial options for the final resting place of your loved one at the following cemeteries:
- Redstone Cemetery, Philanthropic Road, Redhill
- Reigate Cemetery, Chart Lane, Reigate
- Reigate Garden of Remembrance, Bancroft Court, off Bancroft Road, Reigate
In addition the Council is also responsible for the grounds maintenance at the following closed churchyards:
- St John the Evangelist, Church Road, Redhill
- St Katharine’s New Churchyard, London Road North, Merstham
- Saint Mary’s Reigate, Chart Lane, Reigate
Public Health Act Funerals
We receive several requests each month under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for information about public health funerals. To reduce the number of requests received we will now publish details of these funerals on our website, and indicate whether any of these cases have (or are likely to be) passed to the Treasury Solicitor.
For further information on Cemeteries please contact the Cemeteries Manager at Redstone Cemetery, Philanthropic Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4DG
Last updated : 29/01/2014