This section contains information about the Council owned cemeteries in Redhill and Reigate.
We provide a choice of burial options for the final resting place of your loved one at the following cemeteries:
- Redstone Cemetery, Philanthropic Road, Redhill
- Reigate Cemetery, Chart Lane, Reigate
- Reigate Garden of Remembrance, Bancroft Court, off Bancroft Road, Reigate
In addition we are also responsible for the grounds maintenance at the following closed churchyards:
- St John the Evangelist, Church Road, Redhill
- St Katharine’s New Churchyard, London Road North, Merstham
- Saint Mary’s Reigate, Chart Lane, Reigate
Public Health Act Funerals
We receive several requests each month under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for information about public health funerals. To reduce the number of requests received we will now publish details here and indicate whether any of these cases have (or are likely to be) passed to the Treasury Solicitor.
Advice on funerals
Arrange the funeral - what to do after someone dies (Gov.uk website) - advice on funeral directors and costs.
For leaflets giving you local information on arranging a burial or cremation please contact the Cemeteries Manager at Redstone Cemetery, Philanthropic Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4DG.
Last updated : 11/05/2015