If your name has recently changed you can complete a new registration.

Register online (gov.uk website)

Alternatively, you can complete a change of name form but for this you will need to provide a copy or the original of one of the following:

  • Marriage or civil partnership certificate.
  • Overseas marriage or civil partnership certificate if it has been deposited in the General Register Office for England and Wales, the General Register Office for Scotland or the General Register Office for Northern Ireland.
  • Deed Poll or amended birth certificate.

To get a change of name form for the Borough of Reigate & Banstead email elreg@reigate-banstead.gov.uk.