What can go in each container
Pages in What can go in each container
3. Paper and cardboard recycling box
We will collect your paper and cardboard recycling container every week. Materials must be placed loose in the container, not in the plastic bags please.
- Paper and cardboard (flattened)
- Magazines and telephone directories
- Junk mail (any plastic wrapping removed)
- Shredded paper and card if contained in an envelope or cardboard box
- Cereal boxes
- Ready Made meal cardboard outers.
- Greeting cards and non-foil wrapping paper/crackers
- No need to remove staples or windows from envelopes.
- Cartons - wax or foil lined
- Food packets and cartons
- Waxed paper
- Plastic magazine wrapping
- Foil wrapping paper
- Glitter covered cards or wrapping