Tell us about a change of circumstances

Taxi and private hire drivers licence holders

If you're a taxi or private hire driver then you will must use the specific change of circumstances form below

Taxi and Private Hire change of circumstances form

Using the form you can tell us about any:

  • change of name or address
  • change to a personalised reg number
  • purchased or sold a licenced vehicle
  • damaged vehicle 
  • received motoring convictions or have been convicted at Court
  • new insurance policy

Other licence holders

For all other licence holders such as premises, personal or animal boarding licences to tell us about a change of circumstances like change of name, address etc you must use the email address below.

You will need to provide us with your current details, including licence reference number, and your new details that require amending. We will amend our records accordingly, you will not receive specific confirmation communications. If we need to clarify or ask for further information we will either email or telephone you.