Reigate & Banstead Community Safety Partnership
"Working Together to Keep Reigate & Banstead Safe"
We work with partner organisations to keep the area one of the safest places to live in the country.
We have formed a powerful alliance known as the Reigate & Banstead Community Safety Partnership (CSP), aimed at clamping down on crime and anti-social behaviour across the area.
Every year the partnership identifies joint priorities, and delivery plans are developed locally to combat crime and disorder in the coming year.
The leading partner organisations that make up the CSP are:
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
- Surrey County Council
- Surrey Police
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
Other co-operating bodies and invitees include:
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey (OPCC)
- Registered Social Landlords, Raven Housing Trust
- Voluntary Sector representatives
Priorities for 2023 to 2024
The priorities for the Reigate & Banstead Community Safety Partnership are:
- Empowering communities to feel safe
- Protect the most vulnerable from harm
- Responding to domestic abuse
- Tackling anti-social behaviour
The community safety partnership has developed an action plan related to these priorities and are working with partners across the borough to tackle local issues of concern.