We have developed very strong performance management arrangements and the Overview and Scrutiny Committee receives management information on a quarterly basis.
- Financial monitoring information;
- Capital Programme monitoring information;
- Reports from the Internal Auditor on specific reviews of services;
- Performance against a schedule of Corporate Health Performance Indicators.
Some performance information is provided to the Committee on a 6 monthly basis. This is:
- Corporate Plan - update on progress on priorities; and
- Risk Management - performance against Strategic and Operational risks identified.
Performance information is available through the Overview and Scrutiny Committee papers on a quarterly basis.
To access these reports follow the links for the diary of meetings page (below) of the Committee in:
- September (Quarter 1)
- December (Quarter 2)
- March (Quarter 3)
- June (End of year)
For further information see also Performance