Pages in Strategic Planning
- 1. Duty to Co-Operate and Statement of Common Ground
- 2. You are here: Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
- 3. Gatwick Diamond
- 4. Surrey Local Strategic Statement
- 5. Reigate and Banstead Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan 2022
2. Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) are locally owned partnerships between local authorities and businesses. They play an important role in deciding local economic priorities and undertaking activities to drive economic growth and create local jobs.
The borough of Reigate & Banstead falls within the Coast to Capital LEP. The Coast to Capital LEP was established in 2011 and stretches from Croydon to Coastal West Sussex.
In 2018, the LEP launched their strategic economic plan, Gatwick 360°, which shapes the vision and priorities for 2018-2030.
The LEP is currently in the process of producing a Local Industrial Strategy which, once complete, will form a strategic agreement with Central Government as to how the LEP area can best contribute to UK productivity following the departure of the UK from the EU. More information is available on the Coast to Capital LEP website.