Pages in Development Plan
1. Adopted Planning Policy
For Reigate & Banstead, the Development Plan consists of the:
- Core Strategy (adopted 2014 and reviewed 2019)
- Development Management Plan (adopted 2019)
- Policies Map
In addition, the following documents, which are prepared by Surrey County Council, also form part of the Development Plan:
- Surrey Minerals Plan Core Strategy (adopted 2011)
- Primary Aggregates Development Plan Document (adopted 2011)
- Aggregates Recycling Joint Development Plan Document (adopted 2013)
- Surrey Waste Local Plan (adopted 2020)
Local planning authorities are required to publish information which relates to indicators in the plan, and any policies not being implemented, at least annually. Monitoring information is available to view on the Council’s monitoring webpage.
Evidence prepared to inform the Council’s Core Strategy and Development Management Plan is available on the Council’s evidence webpage.