Pages in Housing strategies
2. Homelessness Strategy 2017-2021
Our Homelessness Strategy is focused on 4 main objectives:
- Prevent homelessness and sustain tenancies
- Increase the supply of private rented accommodation available to people at risk of homelessness
- Work in partnership to minimise the impact of welfare reform on our residents and increase access to employment for people in housing need and at risk of homelessness
- Reduce the use of bed and breakfast accommodation
Action Plan review 2019
We reviewed our Action Plan in 2019 and have published a revised version to meet current needs.
We have also produced a commentary which should be read alongside the Action Plan 2017.
You can view our Homelessness Strategy documents below:
- Homelessness Strategy 2017-21 (PDF)
- Homelessness Review 2017-21 (PDF)
- Updated Homelessness Strategy Action Plan 2019
- Review commentary of Homelessness Strategy Action Plan 2017
- Homelessness Strategy Action Plan 2017-21 (PDF)