Getting help to buy your own home
Pages in Getting help to buy your own home
- 1. You are here: Help to Buy scheme
- 2. Which scheme will suit my situation?
- 3. Shared Ownership
- 4. Equity Loans
- 5. Options for Older People and People with Long-Term Disabilities
- 6. Contact details
1. Help to Buy scheme
Affordable home ownership options
- The government gives information on options to Own Your Home including information about Shared Ownership and Right to Buy
- There is no single website advertising hared ownership homes for sale. A government website gives details of organisations that sell homes by area.
- Look on housing association websites for details of new homes for sale and resales.
- National property listing websites sometimes list shared ownership and other affordable homeownership homes for sale