Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Magistrate fines man £1,000 for littering offence – 21st March 2017
A man was fined £1,000 plus £818 costs by Redhill Magistrates’ Court following a littering offence in Reigate High Street.
Tell us your views in our residents' survey – 8th March 2017
We have launched our latest residents’ survey to get your views on the Council and your local area.
Visitors to council-owned car parks are being encouraged to pay for their parking quickly and easily using the handy RingGo app - and be in with the chance of winning a great prize.
Save time - recycle online! – 1st March 2017
Residents are encouraged to use the great new functionality on our website's recycling pages, to recycle more than ever before.
Do you know a volunteer that deserves recognition? – 28th February 2017
Nominations for the Mayor’s Volunteer Awards are now open to find local people, groups and businesses that do so much valuable work for the borough and its residents.
Removal of foundations in Town Hall car park - noisy works warning – 23rd February 2017
Work to remove foundations of a former office building within the Town Hall car park begin on Saturday 25 February. Residents and business near the site are likely to experience noise disruption.
All welcome to attend ceremony to remember victims of the Holocaust – 23rd January 2017
The Mayor is inviting the community to join him at a special ceremony to commemorate the victims of the Holocaust and other genocides on Tuesday 24 January 2017 at 7pm at Reigate School.
Plans approved for multimillion pound Redhill cinema scheme – 19th January 2017
A multimillion pound multiplex cinema, restaurants and shops complex in Redhill town centre is set to go ahead after the plans were approved last night by the Council’s Planning Committee.
Star for a Night: date for young people's variety show auditions – 18th January 2017
Young people with a passion for dancing, singing or acting are invited to take part in auditions for this year's show.
Housing developer fined £10,000 for wilful damage to protected Redhill trees – 16th January 2017
Housing developer Shanly Homes has been fined £10,000 for wilful damage to two protected trees in Redhill following a successful prosecution by the council.
- Tadworth and Walton By-Election – 23rd March 2017
- Casual Vacancies – 6th March 2017
- Non domestic explanatory notes – 3rd March 2017
- Council tax charges 2017/18 – 3rd March 2017
- Useful contacts for common housing problems – 21st February 2017
- Where can I find affordable furnishings? – 21st February 2017
- Financial support in a crisis – 21st February 2017
- I'm struggling with my money, can I get any help? – 21st February 2017
- Home repossession court proceedings – 21st February 2017
- I am struggling to keep up with my mortgage payments – 21st February 2017
- Hackney Fare Table – 23rd March 2017
- Private Meeting Notice 2017 April 2017 (21 March 2017 Notice) – 21st March 2017
- Key Decisions 20 April 2017 (21 March 2017 Notice) – 21st March 2017
- USC Football – 21st March 2017
- Tadworth Easter Half Term – 20th March 2017
- Horley Easter Half Term – 20th March 2017
- Donyngs Easter Half Term – 20th March 2017
- Wk of 20 March 2017 – 20th March 2017
- Public notice March 2017 – 20th March 2017
- Guidance notes on charges April 17 – 20th March 2017
Madagascar re-visited – 16th March 2017
An Illustrated Talk by Theresa Haine, former director of Money for Madagascar
St Margaret's Church Fete – 15th March 2017
A traditional village fete. Lots of fun for all ages and it won't break the bank. No commercial stalls.
Wellbeing Awareness at Work – 15th March 2017
Redhill Sinfonia – 15th March 2017
Conductor - John Beswick
Mothers Day Service – 15th March 2017
Celebrating our mums with a special service of celebration. Mums receive a glass of prosecco and a posy of flowers after the service.
Festival of Sport 2017 – 8th March 2017
The festival of sport gives people the chance to come along to the park, meet the local sports clubs, have a go at a variety of sports, from croquet to boxing and everything in between.
Reigate College 40th Anniversary Tours – 7th March 2017
An opportunity to take a guided tour of Reigate College, to coincide with the College's 40th anniversary. See how the College has changed over the last 40 years! Refreshments included.
TALK: The Victorian Pharmacy "Kill or Cure" – 7th March 2017
Reigate and District Family History Group meeting. Speaker Dr Judith Hill will tell us what it was like in Victorian Times to be ill. Bookstall, Refreshments and Raffle.
England Masters - Cricket Match – 21st February 2017
A whole day of cricket matches at Banstead Cricket Club culminating in a match between Banstead and the English Masters, a team made up of retired English International cricketers.
Reigate and Banstead Local Committee – 21st February 2017
Reigate and Banstead Local Committee Meeting Old Council Chamber