Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
New Executive line-up announced – 10th June 2019
Cllr Mark Brunt was re-elected as Leader of the Council at the Annual Council meeting on Wednesday 29 May. He will hold the post for four years until May 2023.
Borough's Best Businesses Revealed! – 7th June 2019
The winners of the inaugural Reigate & Banstead Business Awards were announced last night in a prestigious ceremony at Reigate Manor.
New Mayor and Deputy Mayor for Reigate and Banstead – 30th May 2019
Cllr Keith Foreman has taken up his role as the new Mayor for Reigate & Banstead, and has announced that his theme for his term in office is ‘Working together for our great community’.
Help your kids step away from the screens this half term and head to Memorial Park in Redhill to have a go at spotting the birds nesting in 22 new colourfully decorated bird boxes.
Make sure you know how to have your say on 2 May – 1st May 2019
Are you ready to take part in the local elections on Thursday 2 May? Polling stations will be open from 7am to 10pm. You can only vote if you have already registered.
Priory Park playground revamp to start in June – 25th March 2019
The exciting designs for Priory Park’s playground revamp have been unveiled. The popular play space will undergo a refurbishment project to replace its ageing and damaged equipment, starting in June.
Make sure you’re registered to vote in time for May’s local elections – 18th March 2019
On Thursday 2 May Reigate & Banstead residents will go to the polls to have their say on who represents them at a local level. This year every Borough Council seat is up for election.
Public consultation on local plan changes kicks off – 11th March 2019
A six-week public consultation on proposed changes to the Council’s Development Management Plan (DMP) is underway.
Road named in memory of Redhill soldier, Lance Corporal James Hill – 11th March 2019
Guardsman Hill Drive was officially unveiled by the Mayor of Reigate & Banstead on Friday 8 March (2019) in tribute to Redhill soldier James Hill.
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council is proud to announce that the brand new Reigate & Banstead Business Awards are now open!
- Neighbourhood Watch – 5th June 2019
- Taxi Voucher Scheme – 15th April 2019
- Noise nuisance – 11th March 2019
- Council tax charges 2019/20 – 11th March 2019
- Family support team - Process/ what to expect – 10th December 2018
- Complaints procedure – 8th November 2018
- Safeguard training – 1st November 2018
- Representations to ID-2 Schedule of Matters, Issues and Questions – 9th October 2018
- Sports services for children and young people – 13th September 2018
- Activities and services for older people – 13th September 2018
- Reigate Priory Cricket Club Summer Camp 2019 – 25th June 2019
- Star Steppers Summer School 2019 – 25th June 2019
- Merstham Cricket Club Summer Camps 2019 – 25th June 2019
- Summer Holiday Activity 2019 Timetable – 25th June 2019
- 20190624-Week Beginning 24 June web – 21st June 2019
- Aqua Sports Watersports Brochure – 21st June 2019
- Entrepreneurs Academy 2020 – 17th June 2019
- Street name suggestions – 13th June 2019
- Executive Portfolios 2019-20 – 13th June 2019
- Rental Grant Subsidy Procedure – 13th June 2019
Horley Singers Summer Concert – 21st June 2019
Come along to our annual Summer Concert and enjoy a Pick ‘n’ Mix of songs.
Healthy Indian Supper Club – 21st June 2019
The Merstham Mix would like to invite you to our Summer Supper Club featuring a healthy and delicious home cooked Indian menu.
Family History Presentation "Beauties and Beaux" – 17th June 2019
On behalf of Reigate and District Family History Group
An Introduction to Counselling & Mentoring – 14th June 2019
For further details, please see below.
Gatton Country Fair – 13th June 2019
A great day out for all the family: animals, country crafts and demonstrations, children’s activities and a fun dog show. Gardens and grounds open. Book online or pay cash on the day.
Tea in the Japanese Garden – 13th June 2019
Monday 29 July - Friday 2 August Visitors can enjoy a cream tea in our Japanese tea house with a lovely view and exclusive use of the garden. Buggy ride included. 10-11.30am or 2-3.30pm.
Art Fun Day – 13th June 2019
Park and gardens open all afternoon, bird hide open, free guided tours and free activities for children, including the Wild Things play trail.
Forest Fun (Children 2-7yrs) – 13th June 2019
Join us in our Forest School area, explore Cedar Wood, make woodland crafts and enjoy a snack around the fire. 10am-12pm or 1.30-3.30pm.
Trails and Tales (Children 2-4yrs) – 13th June 2019
Enjoy the story of ‘Harry and the Dinosaurs' and go for a walk in the park to bring the story to life. Return to create artwork linked to the story. 10-11.30am or 1.30-3pm.
Gatton Trailtastics: Fairies and Pixies (Children 3+yrs) – 13th June 2019
Join us for an enchanted journey looking for the fairy residents of Gatton Park. A self-guided trail with activities. Picnics welcome.