Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Council adopts new five year plan: Reigate & Banstead 2025 – 21st January 2020
An ambitious new plan has been adopted by Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, confirming its priorities for the period 2020-2025.
Reigate & Banstead Awards open for business – 21st January 2020
The Reigate & Banstead Business Awards are back – and bigger and better than ever!
Flooding update - Friday 20 December – 20th December 2019
The Council is working with the Environment Agency, emergency services and partner organisations to assist those most affected by localised flooding as a result of continued heavy rain.
Flooding update – 19th December 2019
Following flooding in Horley as a result of heavy rainfall, Reigate & Banstead Borough Council is working with the Environment Agency, as the lead agency, and its partners to assist those affected.
Sad passing of Honorary Alderman John Meech – 16th December 2019
It is with great sadness that we announce that Honorary Alderman John Meech passed away on 14 November.
‘X’ marks the spot! Make sure you know how to cast your vote on 12 December – 9th December 2019
Are you ready to take part in the general election on Thursday 12 December?
Redhill’s landmark cinema development gets underway – 6th December 2019
Work on the Council’s flagship cinema development at Marketfield Way in Redhill is set to get underway before Christmas.
Time is running out to register to vote in the general election – 11th November 2019
With a general election scheduled for Thursday 12 December, we are urge any residents who are not already registered to vote, to make sure they do so in plenty of time.
The Harlequin’s Waller Studio makes a triumphant return following revamp – 28th October 2019
The Harlequin’s cinema has been completely revamped and has opened its doors to the public once again, in time for half term.
Reigate & Banstead’s Local Plan adopted – 27th September 2019
The Council has formally adopted its Development Management Plan (DMP) after a Government Planning Inspector found it sound and legally compliant.
- Equality – 19th November 2019
- Horley Town Council By-Election – 5th November 2019
- Refugee support – 14th October 2019
- Money support offer – 14th October 2019
- Capital Investment Strategy – 2nd October 2019
- Ageing well week 2019 – 19th September 2019
- Annual Canvass – 18th July 2019
- Club Premises Certificate – 11th July 2019
- Change, amend or declare an interest – 8th July 2019
- Interim Authority Notice – 8th July 2019
- Pay Scales 2020-2021 – 24th January 2020
- Management Team Pay Scales 2020-2021 – 24th January 2020
- North Policies Map – 24th January 2020
- Reigate_Heath_Steering_Group_minutes_January_9_2019 – 23rd January 2020
- REIGATE HEATH STEERING GROUP minutes of meeting 19 September 2018 – 23rd January 2020
- RHSG Minutes 10th September 2019 minutes – 23rd January 2020
- RBBC2025 summary leaflet – 20th January 2020
- RBBC2025 plan on two pages – 20th January 2020
- RBBC2025 full plan – 20th January 2020
- RBBC2025 consultation feedback document - final – 20th January 2020
Talk: 200th Anniversary of Florence Nightgale's Life and Achievements – 6th January 2020
On behalf of Reigate and District Family History Group, Paul Whittle will give an illustrated talk about Florence Nightingale.
Horley Singers - Come and Try Evenings – 2nd January 2020
Horley Singers are holding two "Come and Try" sessions on Monday evenings 13th and 20th January.
History: Victorians and Their Houses with Anne Milton-Worssell – 16th December 2019
Some of our greatest characters lived in the Victorian times - Kipling, Disraeli, not to mention Queen Victoria herself.
Snowdrop Season at Gatton Park – 12th December 2019
Park and gardens open every afternoon in February half term.
Snowdrop Season At Gatton Park – 12th December 2019
Park and gardens open to view the snowdrops.
February Half Term at Gatton Park – 12th December 2019
Half Term at Gatton Park
Head Gardener Talk – 12th December 2019
Come for a presentation on Gatton's rock garden by our Head Gardener, Dan Ryan.
Coppicing Workshop – 12th December 2019
Come and learn about the traditional method of woodland management through coppicing in Temple Wood.
Reigate Priory Holly Run – 4th December 2019
An annual series of eight cross country races designed for all age groups for both club runners and fun runners
Horley Singers Christmas Concert – 27th November 2019
Come along to our afternoon Christmas concert with a mixture of festive songs performed by the Horley Singers and congregational carols for everybody to join in.