Pages in R&Be active
- 1. R&Be active
- 2. You are here: School holiday activities
2. School holiday activities
The council's R&Be Active school holiday activities run during February, Easter, Summer and October half terms. We offer a range of free and low cost activities for 5-12 year olds.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to recieve information about holiday activities directly to your mailbox please contact us.
Summer activities 2019 survey
We'd love your feedback regarding our 2019 summer holiday activities. Please complete the following survey for a change to win a £30 GLL voucher to be used at Horley, Tadworth or Donygns Leisure Centres.
The deadline is Tuesday 1 October 2019.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The draw is open to residents of the borough of Reigate & Banstead, Surrey, UK, aged 18 or over at the time of completing the survey.
- Entries must be on the original survey form or online through the official Survey Monkey web link, no photocopies allowed.
- Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete or damaged.
- One winner will be selected at random from all surveys received by the closing date of 1 October 2019.
- The winner will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Reigate & Banstead Borough Council reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. If the winner is not contactable after 21 days, are draw may take place.
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from: the prize; the winner’s acceptance and use; enjoyment of the prize.
- Your contact details will not be made public or retained on any database. For more information, view our privacy notice.
For more information on R&Be active activities please contact:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 01737 276322