Published Tuesday, 30th May 2017
The Council's new Executive has been unveiled by Council Leader, Cllr Victor Broad.
Cllr Dr Hack will continue as Deputy Leader and together with a further eight Executive Members, they make up the Council’s Executive for the 2017-18 municipal year.
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council’s Executive Committee comprises:
- Cllr Victor Broad, Council Leader
- Cllr Dr Lynne Hack, Deputy Leader with responsibility for recycling, refuse, green spaces and street scene
- Cllr Mrs Ros Mill, Executive Member for Leisure and Wellbeing
- Cllr Alex Horwood, Executive Member for Community Support
- Cllr Graham Knight, Executive Member for Community Safety
- Cllr Eddy Humphreys, Executive Member for Business and Economy
- Cllr Rita Renton, Executive Member for Housing and Infrastructure
- Cllr Keith Foreman, Executive Member for Planning Policy
- Cllr Mrs Natalie Bramhall, Executive Member for Property and Acquisitions
- Cllr Tony Schofield, Executive Member for Finance
Doing more and better
Speaking at the Annual Council meeting on Thursday 25 May, Cllr Broad said: “The coming year brings the opportunity for the Council to do more, and to do even better. Our residents quite rightly expect high quality services, and we will continue to deliver these.
“We will continue on our own journey towards financial self-sufficiency by pursuing more commercial opportunities which will generate income to help fill the funding gap that we are faced with.
“I look forward to the year ahead, and to working closely with my new Executive and council officers, to achieve these priorities.”
- More information on the Executive portfolios and their respective responsibilities can be found on Portfolio Holders page.