Challenge a parking fine
Pages in Challenge a parking fine
- 1. You are here: Challenge your parking fine
1. Challenge your parking fine
Before you challenge
We are sorry but a challenge isn’t valid if you:
- parked there for years and never got a ticket before
- had no change for the machine
- didn’t see the signs
- had a ticket but it wasn't displayed
- forgot the clock with the blue badge.
So please consider paying your fine instead.
Pay it instead
Remember if you pay or challenge within 14 days then the discounted rate of £25/£35 applies.
What you need before you start your online challenge:
- you’ll need your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number
- vehicle registration
- you will not be able to challenge straight away, please wait until the next day when the system has updated
The online form allows you to view a photo of your vehicle on the date that Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) was given.
What happens next
We will let you know if your challenge succeeds or fails. If you have challenged after receiving a Notice to Owner and your challenge has been rejected by us, you are entitled to appeal to the adjudicator using the form provided with the Notice of Rejection. Please do not send your appeal forms to us.