East Surrey Community Safety Partnership
"Working Together to Keep East Surrey Safe"
We work with partner organisations to keep the area one of the safest places to live in the country.
We have formed a powerful alliance known as the East Surrey Community Safety Partnership (CSP), aimed at clamping down on crime and anti-social behaviour across the area.
Every year the partnership identifies joint priorities, and delivery plans are developed locally to combat crime and disorder in the coming year.
The leading partner organisations that make up the CSP are:
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, Tandridge District Council, Mole Valley District Council and Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- Surrey County Council
- Surrey Police
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
Other co-operating bodies and invitees include:
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey (OPCC)
- Registered Social Landlords, including Raven Housing Trust and Circle Housing Mole Vallley
- Voluntary Sector representatives
Priorities for 2019-20
The priorities for the East Surrey area for 2019-20 are:
- Domestic abuse
- Serious organised crime (including child sexual exploitation & modern slavery)
- Prevent (counter-terrorism)
In addition, the East Surrey CSP has oversight and receives regular updates on crime trends and anti-social behaviour.