Pages in Toilets
- 1. Toilets
- 2. You are here: Disabled toilets in the borough
2. Disabled toilets in the borough
There are disabled toilets in each of the main town centres in the borough. To use these toilets you need a RADAR key. Details of how to obtain a key are available at the foot of this page.
You can find the disabled toilets in the following locations:
- High Street car park (8am-5pm)
- Lady Neville Recreation Park (open during café opening hours)
- The Woolpack public house (during pub opening hours).
- Earlswood Lakes, Woodhatch Road (7.30am-5pm).
- Consort Way, Horley (8am-5pm).
- Station Road, next to McDonalds (open 24 hours)
- The Sun public house, London Road (pub opening hours).
- Bell Street, by the entrance to Morrisons (8am-5pm)
- Reigate Hill Visitors Centre Wray Lane car park (café opening hours).
To access the disabled toilets in the borough you need a RADAR key. To apply for a key please use the contact details below.
RADAR - the Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation - introduced the National Key Scheme to combat vandalism to disabled toilets.
The scheme has now been adopted by 350 local authorities including Reigate and Banstead.
You can also use your key in other towns and cities. For an up to date book listing sites of disabled toilets throughout the country contact RADAR.