Reigate & Banstead Electoral Review consultation
The independent Local Government Boundary Commission for England is asking local people for their help to draw up a new pattern of council wards for Reigate and Banstead Borough Council. Residents have from 30 January until 9 April to have their say. More information on the review and interactive maps of the existing wards can be found on the the Commission's website and their consultation portal.
Development Management Plan Regulation 19 Publication
The Council is consulting on its Development Management Plan (DMP) Proposed Submission document (Regulation 19) from Wednesday 10 January until 5pm on 23 February 2018. The DMP sets out where future development to deliver new homes, jobs, services, facilities and infrastructure will take place in the borough and includes policies against which proposals for new development are assessed. This is a statutory stage in the plan making process allows representations to be made on the draft plan, prior to its submission to the Secretary of State.
Draft Conservation Area Character Appraisals
If you would like to view any of the current Draft Conservation Area Character Appraisals, please download the appropriate PDF from the download page below. All the Conservation Area Appraisals are at draft stage and have been approved by Planning Committee for consultation. Consultation will take place in Spring 2016 but if you have any comment please contact the Conservation Officer.
These consultations have recently finished
- Taxi and Private Hire Policy Consultation 2017 Councils across Surrey are working to standardise their taxi and private hire licensing policies. We want your opinion of these changes. The consultation closed on Monday 4 December 2017.
- Redhill town centre PSPO survey -This consultation is considering the possible introduction of a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO ) in Redhill town centre, to tackle problematic behaviours including alcohol related anti-social behaviour. It closed on Monday 3 July 2017.
- Open Space, Sport and Recreation survey - We would like to know which open spaces and sports and recreation facilities you use and what you think about them.
- Allotment Holders Survey - As part of our Open Space, Sports & Recreation Assessment update (above), we are interested in the views of allotment holders.
- Business Survey March 2017 - Do you own your own business in the borough? Please take a few minutes to answer our business survey.
- Residents Survey March 2017 - We’d love to hear your views on the local area, the Council and our services. The survey takes less than ten minutes to complete and is open to anyone living in the borough. Your feedback will help the council understand what services are most important to you and help inform future planning and priority setting.
- Proposed Off-Street Parking Places Order 2017 - The Council is proposing to revoke its current Off-Street Parking Places Order, known as The Borough of Reigate and Banstead (Off-Street Parking Places) Order 2016 and bring in to effect a new Order entitled The Borough of Reigate and Banstead (Off-Street Parking Places) Order 2017.
- Local Improvements Fund Survey We would like your views on how money raised from new development should be spent to improve facilities and services in the local area.
- Car parking survey 2016 - Please take a few moments to fill in our car parking survey so that we can understand what you think about the Councils car parks.
- Development Management Plan Regulation 18 consultation - The Council is preparing its Development Management Plan (DMP), which will include policies to guide decision making on planning applications, and will identify sites for certain types of development. We would like to hear your views on the emerging options and potential development sites as part of the ‘Regulation 18’ consultation. Getting involved in this consultation will mean that your views can be considered as the Council finalises the content of the Development Management Plan. This consultation ran from 1 August 2016 to 10 October 2016.