Housing options for 50+ year olds
Pages in Housing options for 50+ year olds
- 4. You are here: Elderly Accommodation Council
- 5. Elder abuse
4. Elderly Accommodation Council
The Elderly Accommodation Council (EAC) is a national charity that aims to help older people make informed decisions about meeting their housing and care needs.
- It is a useful source of information about all types of housing (both public and private) for older people including sheltered housing, residential care and care services.
- It also provides a wide range of information and guidance for older people, their carers and relatives.
Searching for accommodation and home services
- You can search for accommodation on the EAC website in your preferred area with specific requirements personal to your needs.
- You can also search for home services on the EAC website which can help you live independently at home.
For further information, visit the EAC website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 377 7070