Housing options for 50+ year olds

Pages in Housing options for 50+ year olds

  1. 1. Housing options for 50+ year olds
  2. 2. Staying in your home
  3. 3. Moving to specialist accommodation
  1. 4. You are here: Elderly Accommodation Council
  2. 5. Elder abuse

4. Elderly Accommodation Council

The Elderly Accommodation Council (EAC) is a national charity that aims to help older people make informed decisions about meeting their housing and care needs.

  • It is a useful source of information about all types of housing (both public and private) for older people including sheltered housing, residential care and care services. 
  • It also provides a wide range of information and guidance for older people, their carers and relatives. 

Searching for accommodation and home services


For further information, visit the EAC website.

  • Email: info@firststopadvice.org.uk
  • Telephone: 0800 377 7070