Encouraging greater online working by everyone will help to reduce costs and meet our aims of providing open, transparent and accessible planning services.
We strongly recommend that you make your planning application online via the Planning Portal linked below:
The benefits of applying online include:
- Save your application and return to it later
- Submit your application online at any time
- No postal delays or printing costs
- Immediate delivery and confirmation
- Pay the fee online or by telephone
- Attach all supporting documents and plans
- Secure, online record and audit trail of all your applications
Registration is easy and you can complete your planning application form, upload supporting documents and pay fees online by credit or debit card, or telephone.
If you prefer, you can complete your planning application form online, print it and submit supporting documents and fees by post.
You can still make applications in on paper from the Planning applications forms to download page.