Claim benefit support online
Housing benefit and council tax reduction form
Other benefit support forms
- Benefit entitlement calculator
- Employers certificate of earned income
- Housing benefit and council tax reduction: Change of Address form
- Written statements, reconsiderations and appeals
- Return to work: housing benefit and council tax reduction
- Confirmation of childcare payments: housing and council tax reduction
- Self employed earnings information: housing benefit and council tax reduction
- Change of circumstance form: housing and council tax reduction
- Discretionary Housing Payment application
- In Claim Benefit Review - only if we've written to you to ask you to review your benefit.
To claim housing or council tax support you will need to complete the online application form. If you are unable to access the internet at home you can use the computers at the Redhill Library and the Town Hall free of charge.
We also offer an Assisted Claim Service. This is for people who cannot access the internet facilities available at the libraries, Town Hall or Community Centres. This is a very limited service that can be requested by calling the Benefits Section on 01737 276497.