- Car park faults - including problems with pay and display machines. If your report concerns a location in Tandridge please call 01883 732751 instead.
- Complaints about licensed premises.
- General taxis and private hire licensing complaints.
- How's my driving? - you can report cases of bad driving by our staff.
- Report inconsiderate parking - such as blocked driveways or parking on yellow lines
- Report a dangerous structure (Southern Building Control Partnership website) - The Southern Building Control Partnership provides building control services on our behalf.
Surrey County Council
Problems on roads, highways and dangerous trees (Surrey County Council website) - enquiries about highways, road maintenance and cleaning, fallen trees, road works and road safety should be directed to Surrey County Council (SCC), the organisation responsible for most roads in Surrey. If the matter you want to report is an emergency or issue you think is dangerous call Surrey County Council’s Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003. Potholes are also an SCC matter.
Tell us once (Surrey County Council website) - this service which allows you to tell multiple government agencies about a bereavement at the same time.
Registering a birth, death, marriage and civil partnership (SCC website) - and for ordering copy certificates. Includes step-by-step help and details of registrar offices.